Thursday, March 20, 2008

It is written!


Just a quick post to let you all know that my first Novel is offically written. Now starts the long editing process and search for an agent.


It finished out at 125,288 words and printed in double spacing she is 400 pages.


The title for now is "The Factory at the End of the World", however, Tonia already expressed a distaste for that title. I guess after a few of you read it you can give me feedback.
Thank you all for your support so far. I'm guessing I'll need it just as much in the days to come.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you sweetie! Who knew you had so many words in your head? Are you going to let me read it.... if I can get past the title? :~P

Brian said...

Kick ass Trent! Congrats! I bet you have at least a couple more in you.

I would love to read it, and give feedback on it...and a new title. :)

Simmons said...

Way to go Trent! Hope I can read it sometime.

Heathrow's World said...

Ohhh! Good job Trenty! Looking forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you, Trent. When can we read your novel? The sooner you get published, the better! :)
Happy Easter to you, Tonia and Jordan.

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOO Proad of you!!!!
You are my inspiration. You make all your dreams come true.
Way to Go!!!!=]